Automatic Volumetric Liquid Filling Machine – 250ml to 5 litres
Automatic Volumetric Filling Machine – 250ml to 5 litres
The Posimatic EV5000 is an extremely versatile, easy to operate, fully automatic filler and is ideal for stand-alone filling or as part of a complete packaging line.
Whether it’s pharmaceuticals, foods, drinks, chemicals, cosmetics or household products, the Posimatic EV 5000 offers one of the most versatile and cost-effective liquid filling solutions available today.
All contact parts are manufactured to the highest specification to comply with food and pharmaceutical regulations. The design of the Posimatic EV 5000 incorporates many features which simplify setup, operation, cleaning and maintenance.
The chassis houses the pneumatic and electronic control panels in an IP65-rated enclosure and the front-mounted operator panel allow easy access to all the machine’s controls. The fully enclosed drip-tray allows any spillage and wash-down to drain to a single point.
The filling pump chassis is suitable for drawing liquid from floor-standing vessels or overhead tanks and can be disconnected from the main filling machine via quick-release connection and wheeled away from the production area for cleaning.
- In-line format eliminates need for expensive change parts
- Ergonomically designed for easy access for rapid changeovers and cleaning
- Tool-free speed and fill adjustment
- Fully adjustable dive unit for neck entry or bottom-up filling
- No container/no fill system
- Suitable for handling a wide range of container shapes and sizes
- Does not require highly trained operators
- Fills liquids, semi-liquids and liquids with particulates
- Simple to use and maintain
- Food and pharmaceutical quality stainless steel contact parts
- Available format: 2,4, 6 or 8 heads
- Dispensing volumes: 250ml – 5,000ml (can multi-cycle to 20 litres)
- Fill accuracy: Up to +/- 0.5%
- ATEX certified versions available
- 316 stainless steel metal contact parts
- 304 stainless steel chassis and conveyor
- Variable speed slat chain conveyor system
- Fully interlocked safety guards to CE standards
- Fully adjustable container guide rails
- Inline container gaiting (no change parts required for
- Fibre optic PLC controlled bottle detection
- Diving nozzle for bottom-up filling
- Pneumatic nozzles for drip free operation
- Rotary valve filling heads – suitable for all liquids
- 2.5 or 5 litre cylinder sizes
- Vacuum suck-back system
- Wide variety of hoppers and tanks to suit application
- Level control systems to control product feed pumps
- Rotary infeed and collecting tables
- Special seal and hose materials to suit all liquids
- ATEX compliant variant
- Conveyors to suit any application
Request further information about this machine
Super Savings Now …
Until 31st March 2023, UK companies investing in qualifying new plant and machinery assets can claim a 130% super-deduction capital allowance on qualifying plant and machinery investments. This super-deduction will allow you to cut your tax bill by up to 25p for every £1 you invest.
There’s never been a better time to invest in your company’s future.